Reusable nylon bulk food bags are the zero waste alternative to throwaway plastic bags.
These lighweight nylon bags are the answer to my frustration with the endless plastic bags which kept coming into my home filled with flour, sugar, beans and other bulk foods and produce. If you, like me, are buying bulk food in order to cut down on packaging then you know exactly what I mean. I have been using some of my original Kootsac bags now for years and they are still going strong. I wash them after each use, often just a rinse at the kitchen sink is all they need, They are dry in less than two hours and then straight into my grocery shopping bag or purse, ready for next time.
( Shown in this photograph are delicious pumpkin seeds from my natural food store and one of my own homegrown 'Red Kuri' squash.)
* This medium sized white bag is perfect for nuts, grains, beans, dried fruit etc
*Measures 6.5" by 10.5"
* This medium sized bag holds 4 cups of dried food with plenty of room for your twist tie.
*100% uncoated ripstop nylon
*Lightweight – the same weight as plastic bags
* Fully washable and air dries quickly.
*Holds all bulk food items, including flour
*Close with a twist-tie
For a natural biodegradable silk version of this bag please visit my silk section here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/kootsac?section_id=5497271&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4
Visit my shop here for more Kootsac bags in silk, ripstop nylon and cotton: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kootsac
For more info about Kootsac nylon bags and the impact of plastic bags on our environment please see my profile.
* I accept payment through Direct Checkout on Etsy as well as Paypal.
* Please confirm your address with Etsy. If you would like it sent somewhere else please be sure to contact me and let me know.
* If in the address you provided is not valid and the parcel is returned to me, I will mail it back to you to the correct address at your (the buyer's) expense. If the address you gave me is incorrect and the parcel disappears I am no longer responsible for the costs of either shipping or it's contents.
* As soon as I receive payment I will ship your purchase within 2 to 5 business days, unless otherwise stated. During the week I usually ship the same or next day.
* Once mailed, orders usually take:
- 1 to 2 weeks to arrive in Canada
- 1 to 3 weeks to the US.
- 1 to 3 weeks Everywhere Else
* I use regular Canada Post mail which is the most reasonably priced, but does not offer tracking.
* If you would like it shipped any other way, including a tracking option, please contact me before your purchase and I will adjust the shipping costs accordingly.
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. It is important to me that you are happy with your Kootsac purchase.
2. Please contact me before returning an item, letting me know why you wish to return it.
3. You may submit a request for returning your item for up to 21 days after your purchase.
4. Returns will be accepted at the discretion of Kootsac.
5. I will consider a refund at my discretion.
6. Item must be unused and unwashed, unless there was a sewing or fabric defect.
7. Upon return buyer will receive a full or partial refund less the return shipping cost.
8. I am a fair person and will always be willing to work with you on an amiable solution. I thank you for doing the same.