Reusable biodegradable silk bulk food bags are the zero waste alternative to throwaway plastic bags.
Kootsac reusable food bags were designed by me as an alternative to throw-away plastic bags when buying bulk food and produce in my local natural food store. Kootsac bags are lightweight, strong, washable and reusable and are designed to hold nuts, grains, dried beans and dried fruit . These Kootsac bags are made of natural silk and so are a biodegradable choice.
(They come in handy for traveling, hiking or canoe trips as well, and make nifty reusable gift bags for your eco-responsible friends and family.)
This is a set of white silk bulk food bags. You will receive one each of a small, medium and a large bag. The small size is perfect for herbs and spices while the medium and large are suitable for nuts, grains etc.
*Measurements: Small - 4.5" x 7.5", Medium - 6.5" x 10.5" and Large - 8.5" x 14.5"
* The small bag holds about 2 cups rice, the medium holds 4 cups and the large holds 10 cups of rice - leaving plenty of room at the top for your twist tie.
*100% natural silk
*Lightweight – the same weight as plastic bags
*Fully washable and air dries quickly.
*Close with a twist-tie
For versions of these bags in strong but lightweight ripstop nylon in bright colours please see this section: https://www.etsy.com/shop/kootsac?section_id=5343974&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2
Visit my shop here for more Kootsac bags in silk, ripstop nylon and cotton: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kootsac
For more info about Kootsac reusable bags and the impact of plastic bags on our environment please see my profile
* I accept payment through Direct Checkout on Etsy as well as Paypal.
* Please confirm your address with Etsy. If you would like it sent somewhere else please be sure to contact me and let me know.
* If in the address you provided is not valid and the parcel is returned to me, I will mail it back to you to the correct address at your (the buyer's) expense. If the address you gave me is incorrect and the parcel disappears I am no longer responsible for the costs of either shipping or it's contents.
* As soon as I receive payment I will ship your purchase within 2 to 5 business days, unless otherwise stated. During the week I usually ship the same or next day.
* Once mailed, orders usually take:
- 1 to 2 weeks to arrive in Canada
- 1 to 3 weeks to the US.
- 1 to 3 weeks Everywhere Else
* I use regular Canada Post mail which is the most reasonably priced, but does not offer tracking.
* If you would like it shipped any other way, including a tracking option, please contact me before your purchase and I will adjust the shipping costs accordingly.
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
1. It is important to me that you are happy with your Kootsac purchase.
2. Please contact me before returning an item, letting me know why you wish to return it.
3. You may submit a request for returning your item for up to 21 days after your purchase.
4. Returns will be accepted at the discretion of Kootsac.
5. I will consider a refund at my discretion.
6. Item must be unused and unwashed, unless there was a sewing or fabric defect.
7. Upon return buyer will receive a full or partial refund less the return shipping cost.
8. I am a fair person and will always be willing to work with you on an amiable solution. I thank you for doing the same.